Answer the questions of the person who tagged you.
Then write a maximum of six new ones.
Tag six people.
Let them know you tagged them.
I was tagged by authenticsouthern
1. If money were no object, what would you do with your life?
I would 1st go to film school, and pursue my dream of filmmaking! I’d also buy some land and build me a modest house to escape from society every now and then :-)
2. If you really and truly didn’t care what people thought about you, how would your life be different?
I honestly don’t let people’s judgements towards me influence my life too greatly. But I suspect if I would’ve learned to do that at a younger age my life would definitely be different! I try not to think how much differently though, because I’m pretty happy with my life right now :-)
3. Is there a smell that you associate with a memory, person, or place (etc)?
I really love the smell of right after it rains & freshly cut grass because they remind me of simpler times
4. What is your favorite book from when you were younger?
I think of one in particular from when I was younger…but I really enjoyed the choose your own adventure ones!
5. Your favorite movie - what is it about it that appeals so much to you?
I am the absolute worst at picking one favorite. But I especially love The Signal, Vanilla Sky, and Fight Club (among many many others). But I like them so much because they do such a great job of taking our linear thought processes and turning them upside-down!
6. If you could have one super power what would it be?
I’ve always battled between superspeed and telekinesis - but if I had to choose one, I’d pick being able to move things with my mind :-)
1. If you could choose to be on either The Justice League or The Avengers…which would you choose and why?
2. Pick anywhere in the world to live, where is it and why?
3. If you could experience living in another era, which would you choose?
4. You’re an animagus, which animal do you see yourself learning to morph into?
5. And since we’re talking about the Harry Potter universe…if you were to attend Hogwarts, which house would you want to be sorted into and which do you think you would be sorted into? Are they the same?
6. Do have a favorite book or book series? Why is it your favorite?